Sunday, December 13, 2009

Saw the Rockettes at the Fox Theatre in Atlanta last week. It was an amazing show. This upcoming weekend we'll be heading to Florida to my Sister-in-law's for an early Christmas. It's debatable as to whether my Father-in-law will go as he doesn't seem to exactly be happy about having to go a week early to accommodate my Brother-in-law's relatives who only live two hours away. We live about eith or nine hours away. It wouldn't be such a big deal if it weren't that we have to accommodate these relatives every year one way or another. Last year they were there on Christmas day and we had to wait to even bring our luggage in because theirs was still in our room. I have to agree with him. I think this is very inconsiderate. But, it's that or don't go at all. At any rate, right now it doesn't appear he will go and I'm not all that excited about it either.

No comments: